The Right Fit
Training and development programs, people-oriented policies, generous benefits and a dedicated team of human resources and training professionals make this an exciting place to work. We have a culture of flexibility with options outside of the proverbial corporate ladder. These alternatives, whether it be an industry specialization or a non-traditional service, support our employees in reaching their professional and personal goals. Below you'll find some of the reasons why our employees love working at Warren Averett.
- 85 2021-2022 interns from 18 schools
- 800+ employees in 15 offices
- 7 Affiliate Companies with 37+ Service Lines
- Client operations in 50 states and 36 countries
- 7th largest CPA Firm in Southeast
Click here for an overview.
Warren Averett’s goal is to help you thrive by living out our values every day. We take pride in our core values, including integrity in all we do, an intense client focus, a passion to win, a team mindset, solid relationships, entrepreneurship, and sharing our success with our communities. Working at Warren Averett, you can expect a supportive team environment that fosters growth and values an entrepreneurial mindset.
Warren Averett knows that to get and keep A+ Talent, a comprehensive benefit package is key to protect you and your family’s personal and financial health. In addition, we offer investments and incentives to reward you for helping the firm grow and prosper.
Warren Averett has a strong infrastructure for career success. Continuous learning gives Warren Averett a distinctive advantage. Beginning with a customized new hire orientation program suited to your education, experience and position, you will engage in continuous training programs as you grow through the Firm.
Professional Development Opportunities:
- Partner/Manager Accessibility
- Internal and External CPE Courses
- PTO for CPA Exam
- CPA Exam Reimbursement
- Professional Memberships and Licenses
- CPA Exam Passing Bonus
- Paid Becker CPA Review Course
- Women of Warren Averett
- The Entrepreneurial Leadership Roundtable
- Leadership and Business Development Programs
- State of the Art Technology
Warren Averett is committed to bringing the top talent to our Firm. We provide an entrepreneurial environment where emerging executives work alongside experienced professionals to create a place to thrive. Our student programs include Internships that offer real-world experience and networking opportunities to ambitious students and our Summer Leadership Program. In the summer of 2016, Warren Averett unveiled the DRIVE program, a new opportunity for younger college students to explore careers in public accounting.
Our “Sharing our Success” philosophy has been part of the Firm since the beginning, and we are proud to keep it at the center of our culture. Each office promotes community service, charitable giving and volunteerism at the local level, giving resources and talents to many charities that address a wide range of issues.
SHARING OUR SUCCESS
Warren Averett is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of our employees. We are committed to meeting the needs of families through our workplace initiatives including advancement of women and minorities, a flexible work environment, paid parental leave and our Women of Warren Averett program.
Time and time again, we’ve been recognized for our A+ talent, service and clients by high-profile magazines and organizations, including:
- On Forbes 2022 list of America’s Best Tax Firms and America’s Best Accounting Firms for 2022
- 41st Largest CPA Firm in the US
- 7th Largest CPA Firm in the Southeast
- Vault’s Top 50 Most Prestigious Accounting Firms
- One of Accounting Today’s 2021 Best Accounting Firms to Work
- One of Tampa Bay’s Top Workplaces
- One of the Best Companies to Work for in Alabama
- One of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta
- One of the Best Places to Work in Birmingham
- One of the Most Admired Companies in Birmingham
Ever wonder what Warren Averett looks for in a new associate or intern? How about the typical day for an intern? Are you interested in exposure to Warren Averett before your senior year? Click the link below to read our FAQs. Then, if you’re unable to find your answers, please connect with us.