Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is seeking an experienced Test Engineer for an Avionics project in the Huntsville, AL area. Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of relevant Avionics hardware and software lab testing experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Physics, or other relevant field.
- Provide lab test support with conducting avionics hardware tests in a lab environment.
- Write, review, and run avionics test procedures in avionics systems
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Work with stakeholders on performing tests and troubleshooting such as reading hardware drawings, and interconnect diagrams, and coordinating with various teams for test runs.
- Perform test activities.
- Monitor and run avionics tests.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure test activities are successful.
- Coordinate repair activities, replacement, and calibration, scheduling, and shipping.
- Work with MS Office and Windchill to manage software and hardware.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, or Physics is required.
- 3+ years of experience with avionics testing.
- Must have an understanding of hardware and software interfaces.
- Must be able to read and create drawings.
- Must be able to create, review, and run avionics test procedure.
- Familiarity with the NASA programs.
- Familiarity with MS Office, Pro-E Creo, XML, Linux, and Windchill are all preferred.
- Familiarity with varies reviews (PDR, CDR, etc) is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime up to 25% of the time during testing periods.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.