Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a client in the Huntsville, AL area. Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in Network and Voice Support with Cisco Voice and Cisco CallManager.
- This position will require the candidate to provide technical support to include, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Network support
- Telephony support for phone systems using POTS, Centrex, PRI, and SIP circuits.
- Supporting a Virtual Environment.
- Various health care applications
- All Microsoft products
- Candidate(s) shall stay informed of all changes to the networking and voice services that affect clients. Candidate(s) will be required to provide technical support for both project and day-to-day support each day. In addition, the candidate(s) must maintain records of correspondence received and responded to.
- Previous technical experience in an enterprise level environment is highly desired.
- Candidate(s) must possess the following:
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- above average ability to interpret, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- must have a strong working knowledge of and experience with computer network hardware, software and peripheral devices in a diverse environment
- Associate degree in a Technical or Computer Discipline or related field
- 3-4 years of experience with:
- Cisco Network Infrastructure
- Cisco CUCM Telephony
- Cisco CallManager
- Certification(s) preferred but not mandatory
- CCNA Network
- CCNA Voice