Talent Acquisition Specialist – East Tampa
We’re partnering with a client in East Tampa who is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 6 months on-going contract. There is potential to expand beyond the 6 months, but not guaranteed. If you’ve got the experience below, give us a call!
- Support Executive and Senior-level talent acquisition and sourcing.
- Execute sourcing and selection processes for company’s workforce primarily focused on exempt level positions within the corporate functions.
- Complete activities related to creating job postings, intake meetings with managers to determine the strategy and service level agreements, screening candidates, conducting interviews, selection criteria, documentation, compliance, correspondence and communication with candidates, negotiating salary, coordinating offers, and finalizing the hiring process.
- Develop relationships with candidates and hiring managers that are customer-service focused and relate back to the company brand.
- Ensure and help coordinate consistent and best in class candidate experience process, maintain compliance through required record keeping and recommend improvements on recruiting
- 3+ years of experience recruiting
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Human Resources or Business Administration is preferred.
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting for Corporate and Operations level positions
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
- Applicant tracking system (ATS) is required.
- Workday ATS and Talent Neuron experience is highly preferred