Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is looking for a strong Sr. Reporting & Financial Analyst to a growing team in Clearwater, FL. This is a direct-hire/permanent role for someone who has the reporting experience while being involved with budgeting and other projects. If you’re interested in this, then let’s chat.
- Partner with many internal, cross-functional, teams to enhance and automate processes for financial and operational reporting
- Develop, implement, and analyze operational KPIs, dashboards, financial reporting, forecasting models, etc.
- Develop, manage, and improve processes for quality checks and controls ensuring data accuracy
- Implement tools that will help day-to-day business and anticipate the demands for the organization
- Compile, prepare, and manage the financial reports for weekly operational reporting, monthly prelim financials, variance analysis, operational KPIs, and management presentations
- Work through annual budget planning, forecasting, and various other initiatives
- Provide recommendations around business direction and forecast assumptions being made while collaborating with senior level management to relate deliverables and new initiatives
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equitable years of experience in the role
- 3-5+ years of working in a finance or related analytical role with property, REIT, or hospitality experience preferred (not required)
- Proven experience working through analysis for comparative ROI, basic stat models, cost-benefit, etc.
- Experience with tools like Power BI, or Tableau a plus