Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is currently hiring a Sr. Property Accountant for a growing company in Clearwater, FL. If you have interest in this industry, previous experience in this industry, or just have the accounting capabilities we need…Let's chat.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of all required financial information for an assigned portfolio of communities.
- Work with community managers and accounting team members to perform the day-to-day financial operations including maintaining accurate tenant ledgers and reviewing AP invoices and the related GL account coding.
- Complete monthly financial closing processes; bank reconciliations, month-end close journal entries, monthly financial reports, balance sheet reconciliations, and other closing items.
- Partner with the Reporting team to provide meaningful variance comments.
- Help with the annual budget process.
- Contribute to the external audit process, including preparation of schedules for annual audit.
- Responsible for administering accounting procedures and monitoring internal controls.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Property accounting experience, real estate or manufactured housing background is a plus
- Experience with Yardi and/or Rent Manager would be helpful