Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is helping a client add a new Senior Accountant to their team. This great work environment needs someone who can be a hands-on accountant who needs to thoroughly understand accounting, soup to nuts. If you’ve got the skills, give us a call to discuss this role!
- Review multiple prior year financial documents for accuracies and analyze the financial data around those inaccuracies
- Perform all tasks associated with the general ledger, i.e., enter monthly journal entries, execute monthly, quarterly and year-end closing entries to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts according to prescribed form and content
- Investigate complex business cases that may have shown up in the past to minimize risk(s)
- Forecast and prevent financial frauds or potential financial frauds
- Act as Sr. Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related
- 4 years of accounting experience, minimum.
- Experience with Peachtree, Dynamics, etc.