Shipping & Receiving Assistant – East Tampa
We’re partnering with a client in East Tampa who is looking to hire a Shipping and Receiving Assistant for a contract assignment through their busy season.
- Analyze documentation for shipments and receipts for completeness and accuracy.
- Monitor all internal and external systems capturing shipments and receipts for outbound and inbound goods used throughout internal and third-party sites
- Troubleshoot issues causing imbalances and edit all systems as required.
- Collaborate with various commercial peers to ensure data is properly configured for all product movements.
- Monitor all product movements relating to goods issues and goods receipts in SAP which provide timely invoicing to customers and payments to vendors.
- Collaborate daily with Inventory Accounting Team within reconciliation activities, troubleshoot imbalances and communicate inventory adjustments as needed.
- Manage the diversion and re-shipment process in coordination with the logistics, customer service and accounts payable teams.
- Monitor and correct failed shipment cost documents daily.
- Troubleshoot failures with needed departments ensuring corrective measures are in place to avoid recurring issues.
- High School Diploma or GED coupled with business experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience in a position requiring system data input, verification, reconciliation, and a high level of accountability for accuracy of detailed data required
- Experience with SAP preferred