Senior Technology Project Manager – St. Petersburg, FL
We’re partnering with a client in St. Petersburg, FL who is looking to hire a Senior Technology Project Manager to join their team. If you’ve got IT PM lifecycle experience, give us a call!
- Conduct preliminary investigation for all project requests by reviewing requirements and specifications and testing and by reviewing support and training plans to ensure they are aligned with organizational priorities, business plans and objectives.
- Provide a proactive interface between project stakeholders and senior management team to ensure complete and accurate definitions of business requirements and delivery of business applications.
- Identify, define, and document complex business and technical requirements, processes, and deliverables.
- Develop, prepare, present, and maintain project plans, including staffing requirements, cost estimates, detailed budgets and work breakdown structures and schedules.
- Perform project risk assessments, including identifying key risk factors, providing effective mitigation strategies, and assigning contingency action plans to both schedules and budgets
- Manages projects and teams, including applying established methodologies, using change control templates and processes.
- Manage time and recording activities using defined scheduling tools; monitoring budgets; coordinating resource acquisition and utilization.
- Deliver systems on appropriate platforms in compliance with established technology standards, including monitoring testing, executing quality assurance checks and ensuring information technology acceptance criteria is met prior to implementation.