Warren Averett Staffing and Recruiting is looking for an experienced tax professional for our Pensacola, FL office. The ideal candidate will possess their CPA license and have 2 years of tax experience.
- Prepare simple tax returns with minimal supervision, supervise the preparation of simple and moderately complicated income tax returns, and assume primary responsibility in the preparation of complicated tax returns
- Participate with more experienced personnel in coordinating large client engagements, identification of problems, tax law and computer model analysis and helping clients determine optimal strategies
- Perform intermediate level tasks with minimal supervision
- Review and supervise entry level work performed by others
- Perform Service/Job Manager responsibilities
- Communicate with client personnel
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks and assigned projects
- Demonstrate leadership skills in support of all Firm policies and procedures to promote teamwork and loyalty
- Recognize and inform appropriate superior of clients' problems
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Have CPA or be CPA eligible
- Knowledge of and have ability to research Federal, State and Local tax codes and regulations
- Knowledge of/and ability to apply principals of effective supervision of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with staff and clients
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.