IT Project Manager – Tampa, FL
- Provides a proactive interface for project stakeholders and senior management teams to ensure business requirements are completely and accurately defined and met
- Perform as leader for various IT projects including WMS systems and other internal business solutions
- Make an immediate impact with
- Ensures business applications are delivered.
- Refines and implements project management methodologies, tools and practices to provide continuous process improvement.
- Conducts interviews, compiles and analyzes responses, and creates business cases for projects.
- Participates in root cause analysis in order to recommend appropriate actions to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Identifies, defines and documents complex business and technical requirements, processes and deliverables.
- Develops, prepares, presents and maintains project plans including cost estimates, detailed budgets and work breakdown structures and schedules.
- Performs project risk assessments by identifying key risk factors, providing effective mitigation strategies, and assigning contingency action plans to both schedules and budgets.
- 5+ years of project management experience required
- Experience working with Microsoft 365 and preferable having experienced an implementation
- Experience in the Distribution Industry preferred but not required