Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is seeking a Production Engineer to support an Army Aviation Project Office based in the Huntsville, Alabama area.
- Serve as a technical lead for ensuring that manufacturing by OEMs are efficient while ensuring quality product delivery to approved schedules.
- Provide input to contract requirements packages for production and sustainment proposals.
- Conduct periodic on-site production reviews
- Conduct technical evaluations for manufacturing proposals.
- Conduct Production Line Validations/Qualifications/Efficiencies and evaluate Manufacturing Readiness Level (MRL)
- An undergraduate degree in a technical field or equivalent amount of relevant experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of work associated with production of technical items related to aviation systems is required
- Must possess a Secret-level security clearance required
- Knowledge of Government process for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) Production Programs
- Knowledge of contract requirements and documents (e.g.: Statements of Work, Proposal Evaluations, Integrated Master Schedules) is required
- Experience working with Army Aviation airworthiness is desired
- Must be willing and able to travel 25-50%
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must to facilitate coordination of configuration management, contracts, outside contractors/vendors, engineers, and project/program leadership.