Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is currently hiring for a long-term, contract-to-hire Procurement Assistant to help a growing client (Yes, even now!). If you’re someone who has an interest in working with many different suppliers, contracts, and various quote requests, this could be great for you. Call us!
· Partner with procurement, suppliers, and internal customers to process purchase orders (POs) and contracts from purchase requisitions while also handling requests for quotes.
· Ensure accurate processing of POs and clear communication to the vendor.
· Handle communications with vendor management associates confirming accurate system vendor information.
· Confirm vendor requests are being met and other actions are handled such as sending/resending POs, forwarding price discrepancies, and various other issues as they arise.
· Help with various projects within a myriad of departments as needed.
· Confirm vendor qualifications as required.
· Maintain strong customer service and communication with the ability to take direction and apply to PO creation.
· 1+ year of procurement experience
· Maximo experience is preferred
· Must have a high level of MS Office experience
· Need a flexible work schedule (from home during COVID)