Duties and Responsibilities to include the following:
- Managing Pipeline Maintenance Capital projects and researching existing CAD drawings from document management system.
- Completing as-built projects
- Managing multiple redline requests.
- Complete field requests and assist pulling drawings for projects.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years direct work experience in pipeline related fields.
- Experience in creating pipeline drawings using CAD Civil 3D.
- Able to work with Company document management system (Blue Cielo Meridian system) or equivalent DM systems.
- Experience with CADWorx Plant Professional modeling software a plus.
- Conducting QA/QC reviews of all drawings and drawing packages before submitting over to the drafting lead.
- Ability to complete assignments with minimum supervision and in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Must have good communication skills, written & verbal, work with minimal supervision, and simultaneously manage multiple projects to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills are required, as well as the ability to prioritize work.
- Previous experience in the natural gas transmission industry is preferred.
- Must be Punctual and Dependable with the ability to listen and learn.