Warren Averett Staffing and Recruiting is searching for a Pipeline Drafter to add to a large client’s team in Downtown Houston. This individual will need 3+ years of experience assisting with the development of alignment sheets, details drawings, permits etc. for natural gas line pipeline projects. If this sounds like you, give us a call.
- Assisting the drafting lead to develop alignment sheets, detail drawings, permits, plan
- and profile drawings, and topographic maps for natural gas pipeline projects.
- Processing survey data and incorporate it into drawings, schematics, and maps.
- Interpreting project SOW and develop drawing packages for IFA (Issued for Approval), IFB (Issued for Bid) and IFC (Issued for Construction) drawings in accordance with the KM standards.
- Assisting drafting lead with researching existing CADD drawings from document management system.
- 3 to 5 years direct work experience in pipeline related fields.
Experience in creating pipeline drawings using CAD Civil 3D and ArcMap to produce topographic maps.
- Develop all various types of drawings including cover sheets, alignment sheets, plan and profile drawings, topographic maps (quad maps), permit drawings, crossing drawings including roads, railroads, environmental drawings, site specific drawings and project specific details.
- Conducting QA/QC reviews of all drawings and drawing packages before submitting over to the drafting lead.
- Ability to complete assignments with minimum supervision and in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Must be able to take direction from drafting lead and supervisor, be attention oriented, and comply with company policies.
- Keep drafting lead informed of progress and provide status reports.
- Ability to initiate and maintain satisfactory working relationships with internal and external customers/vendors.
- Knowledge of industry’s regulatory compliance requirements and standards.
- Experience with Database and Windows operating systems.