Payroll Director – Lakeland, FL
Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is supporting a growing firm in Lakeland add a Payroll Director to their organization. This needs to be someone who holds their CPP and an open thinker to help this organization grow this service line. If you are hungry, ambitious, and want to be a part of a growing company…Let’s chat!
· Find ways to create efficiencies within the payroll company portion of our client
· Ensure all payrolls are properly processed and recorded
· Manage the recording of all payroll taxes and verify that all payable accounts are accurate
· Work with team to manage all emails. We now have Front to manage the Team email.
· Ensure all requests from our Clients are handled properly and timely.
· Assist with all HR, Payroll and Workers Comp situations.
· Process W-2’s at year end and submit to IRS. Look for ways to make this more efficient
· Process 1095C’s and 1094C’s and provide insight on how to streamline the process
· Ensuring all benefit invoices are received and allocated out properly by location
· Develop a plan to inform various Client’s managers the correct processes to use and create a way for them to access any and all documents they may need in one central place.
· Set up an account for backgrounds and drug test under new service line name
· Keep up to date on all rules and regulations surrounding payroll and updates at State levels in states that currently work in
· Reconcile the bank accounts for multiple clients utilizing GP
· Ensure garnishments are entered and paid properly and balances
· Troubleshoot and handle any payroll checks that don’t clear the bank
· Devise a plan to decrease workers comp claims across our clients and partner with various partners and partner’s managers as needed
· Reconcile bank account monthly
· Degree in Accounting strongly preferred
· Some understanding of accounting and must understand payroll
· Management experience desired for up to 4 employees
· Prism Software experience required