Information Security Analyst – St. Petersburg, FL
We’re working with a client in St. Petersburg that is looking to hire an Information Security Analyst for a three-month assignment. Do you have a strong background of working with security measures to protect computer networks and systems? Give us a call!
- Interface with business as intake point for incident reporting process
- Advise business on data privacy protection best practices
- Grooming data to determine affected parties (using Excel and other means)
- Determine notification strategy for affected parties based on state data breach laws
- Confirm completion of all required steps in incident management process
- Work with fulfillment resources to execute notification plan including creation of letter templates and mailing plan
- Complete narrative distilling project summary for leadership
- Compiling reports/summaries detailing all the steps taken in the incident management life cycle.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information assurance, or a related field.
- Strong privacy background
- Credentials received from International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) highly preferred