Warren Averett Staffing and Recruiting is working with a client in Brookhaven, GA to add an HR generalist to the team.
- Responsible for inputting all new hire information, I-9 information, benefit information, and terminations
- Enrolls new hires into benefit websites as well as 401(k) websites.
- Keeps track of compliance and updated forms for tax forms, I-9 forms, internal policies and forms (updated annually) etc.
- Responsible for keeping track of changing employment laws with HR, WC, and OSHA compliance and ensures that the company is in compliance
- Serves as back up for the HR
- Responsible for investigating employee complaints and issuing advise to company on how to proceed
- Serves as backup for Payroll Administrator by being able to process weekly and bi-weekly payroll for 200 total employees
- At least 2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources
- Knowledge of Paylocity payroll/HR software