Warren Averett is currently seeking to hire an FP&A Analyst for a growing client in Clearwater, FL. This role will have visibility to corporate leadership, ensure all closes are completed accurately/timely, and be heavily involved in annual budgeting. This client is also very agile to adapt to any process improvements you may have along the way. If you want to have a voice, call us to chat about this role!
What will you be doing?
- Report to the VP of FP&A while leading integral projects around the organizations platforms to increase efficiency.
- Assist in automating financial and operational reporting and enhancing processes
- Develop and implement KPIs, dashboards, financial reporting, forecasting models, etc.
- Work through improving reporting simultaneously establishing quality checks/controls for data accuracy
- Choose and implement operational tools to help run day-to-day and prepare for demands in growth
- Compile, prepare, manage and manage financial reports. This can include anything from weekly reporting, monthly prelim financials, quarterly statements, annual budgeting planning, forecasting, and much more. Oh yea, you’ll be asked to include the variance analysis, operational KPIs, data maintenance, management presentations, etc.
- Help leadership with recommendations around business decisions providing your forecast knowledge
- Collaborate various other internal teams with new initiatives; key resource for insightful analysis and facilitating decision making.
What might you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Data Analytics, or related field required; MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- 3-5+ years of related experience to the above. Property and/or Hospitality Management would be a home run (not required though)
- Show where you’ve completed analysis around comparative ROI, cost-benefit, valuation, basic statistical models, and cost accounting.
- Need to know Excel very well… and financial modeling is a must.
- Experience with financial planning & budgeting systems; experience with SQL and database modeling a plus.
- Of course we’d love if you have Power BI, Tableau or something similar. (Those dashboards need to look pretty after all)
- Experience with an enterprise general ledger system a plus.
- Oh yea…The data. You need to be able to aggregate, consolidate info from different systems, analyze, and present that data clearly
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.