Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is helping identify a candidate who has experience working with analyzing the accounting for investments and consolidations. This will be for a long-term, open-ended contract. If this is something you have done, let’s chat!
- Strong analytical accounting around joint ventures and nonconsolidated entities (locally or internationally)
- Lead analysis for various accounting and management reports.
- Lead monthly prep and maintenance of support of journal entries and balance sheet recons.
- Ensure transactions are analyzed and recorded correctly
- Work with auditors as needed
- Accurately evaluate and accounting for investments ad consolidations while reporting various reports and needs for various levels of leadership
- Ensure operation under business guidance and provide initial guidance and support on any issues with investments, consolidations, and other areas of finance and escalate issues as needed.
- Analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining progress reporting/measurement structures with publication to Leadership.
- Microsoft suite of applications with strong Excel knowledge is necessary.
- SAP experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of financial experience.