Warren Averett is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/ Accountant for the Daily Money Management Services group. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Bookkeeping activities as well as receivables and Journal entry experience. General Ledger knowledge is a must.
- Establish rapport with new clients and maintain relationships with current clients
- Responsible for high volumes of data entry
- Maintain financial records for multiple clients by recording journal entries, paying bills, reconciling bank and investment statements, and producing monthly cash reports
- Prepare general ledger for accountant to use for tax purposes
- Assist with projects, as needed
- Solid understanding of General Ledger and personal finance
- 6 Months experience working with Quickbooks Online ( QBOA certification a +)
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite – Specifically Outlook, Excel, Adobe and Word)
- Ability to learn new online software quickly (Knowledge of Bill.com a +)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and approach challenging situations with enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency around critical priorities, but work calmly, independently and effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with clients, management and members and vendors
- Available to work overtime and/or Saturday hours during busy season
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.