Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is partnering with a healthcare related company in the Pinellas County area who needs a Controller. If you are strong with the day-to-day functions of accounting and comfortable being “in the weeds” with month-end, then let’s chat.
· Prepare and analyze GL journal entries, monthly balance sheet reconciliations, and bank reconciliations.
· Generate and review monthly financial reports for month end close and checklist.
· Review and analyze and monitoring of payroll and processes.
· Prepare and analyze periodic financial statements for timely distribution to management.
· Assist with accounts payable functions such as verifying invoices, expense reports, check requests, etc. processing & reviewing weekly check runs.
· Assist with budget preparation.
· Work closely with billing department for receivables, analyze expense accounts and variances, review of cash and cash flows.
· Maintain fixed asset and related depreciation schedules.
· Assists with annual external audits.
· Prepares account analyses and reconciliation.
· Maintain accounting control procedures.
· Reviews and analyzes the organization's accounting operation; recommends improvements.
· Degree in Accounting or Finance
· 4+ years of experience
· Knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics and other ERP accounting systems.
· Heavy Excel
· Healthcare background a plus but not required