CFO – Tampa, FL
We are seeking an entrepreneur to assume the role of CFO for a fantastic start up here in the Tampa Bay Area. This individual will guide the organization’s decision around all accounting strategies. Ideally, this person will be an entrepreneur at heart with a strong desire to be a part of the journey it takes to build the company’s success. Here are some more details.
- Guide company’s strategy with financial planning using models, reports, forecasts, and lean budgets.
- Play crucial role in building the accounting department from the ground up as the organization grows.
- Prepare, manage, and present monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements to company management and company stakeholders.
- Manage key financial ratios.
- Ensure company is meeting fiduciary and regulatory obligations and is compliant at all times.
- Define and develop internal accounting policies, procedures, controls, etc.
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risk exposure.
- Collaborate with company leadership to developing the organization from a technical standpoint as well as cultural
- Don’t have to have been a previous CFO
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Minimum of 8 years work experience with a larger, national CPA firm or mix of public accounting with industry accounting showing growth and success along the way
- Proven leadership skills
- Functional Dexterity. Must have ability to be a team player and wear multiple hats when called upon.
- Intellectually curious, resourceful, proactive self-starter who takes initiative and has a strong work ethic.